Team-Créative Index du Forum
Team-Créative
Bienvenue sur le fofo de la team Créative Ce forum et crée dans le but de réunir plusieurs joueurs pour montée une team Une team mais pas nimporte la quelles la team Créative et avant tout une team fun . Je vous laisse de quoi me contacter : ronald

Team-Créative Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Turbulence My Life In The Indian Merchant Navy Redux Goi ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team-Créative Index du Forum -> Team-Créative -> Team-Créative
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
janusen

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Juil - 08:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: Turbulence My Life In The Indian Merchant Navy Redux Goi Répondre en citant

Turbulence - my life in the Indian Merchant Navy Redux: Going out to sea?
by Veeresh Malik
rating: 4.2 (3 reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Turbulence - my life in the Indian Merchant Navy Redux: Going out to sea?
READ BOOK Turbulence - my life in the Indian Merchant Navy Redux: Going out to sea?

I went back to sea after a gap of almost 25 years, and partly out of ignorance and mostly out of stupidity, landed up on an Indian flag dredger plying the Indian Coast. It took me less than two days to realise why I had chucked up a profession I loved and still love. This is mainly an account of both aspects. Told by way of personal anecdotes and essays explaining the larger picture. In addition, if you ever wanted to work on a dredger, then you may want to go through this book. Especially if it is on the Indian coast. Or, if you were thinking of joining the Merchant Navy, then also it may be worth your while. I offer no solutions, just observations, and mostly with sadness, for what were the best days of my life and now appear to be, gone. Or worse, destroyed. But then, all is not lost - there are some, many, good parts too. They are there, too. A mix of personal experiences, narratives from other seafarers, interspersed with articles of professional interest, this book is an offering, a labour of love, dedicated to those who toil on the oceanic wastes to keep the world afloat. A tribute to what is actually still the most exclusive profession in the world - reserved for a handful of people enabled to cover that 2/3rds of the earth's surface which others would not dream or dare to enter. The oceans, sea, waterways of the world. The key to economies, power, religion, military might and more - where would all of them be without merchant ships? Still and always will be the best way to become an adult and really see the world. Feedback is certainly invited and welcome. Also suggested corrections, improvements and critiques. Please do leave a review? Thank you for reading my book!!

Details:
price: $3.43
bound: 61 pages
publisher: Independently published (April 28, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1521180164, 978-1521180167,
weight: 7.7 ounces (
filesize:

Turbulence - my life in the Indian Merchant Navy Redux: Going out to sea? Veeresh Malik
Turbulence - my life in the Indian Merchant Navy Redux: Going out to sea? book download via Transmission

07f867cfac

Ruled Blank and Dotted Notebook: Ruled Blank and Dotted College Large Exercise Journal Notebook 150 Pages To Draw & Write In Men, Women, Girls, Boys ... Pages (Notebooks And Journals) (Volume 22)Marketing at the Confluence between Entertainment and Analytics: Proceedings of the 2016 Academy of Marketing Science (AMS) World Marketing Congress ... of the Academy of Marketing Science)Arance+Blu+%7C+Il+libro+dell%27innovazione+%28Italian+Edition%2958 Recetas De Comidas Para Prevenir Infartos: La Solución a Sobrevivientes De Infartos Para Una Dieta Saludable y Una Vida Larga (Spanish Edition)The Crowdfunding Handbook: Raise Money for Your Small Business or Start-Up with Equity Funding PortalsThink Big: Discover How To Expand Your Thinking In Order To Make Big Things Happen In Your LifeDot Grid Journal (Dotted Abstract Notebook)The $100,000 Business Model: How to Create Your Own Coaching Program and Make Serious Money!Monthly Cash Statement FormatPlanning by Design (PxD)-Based Systematic Methodologies

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Juil - 08:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team-Créative Index du Forum -> Team-Créative -> Team-Créative Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006